Thursday, June 14, 2012

recently

Wow it has been a long time since I last posted! I have been busy working away on some projects expected to hit stores next summer / spring which is very exciting! I had my first piece of stationery picked on minted.com and will be for sale very soon! I worked a shift at anthropologie this week to do inventory, just a one time thing - I can't believe it has been 2.5 years since I have worked there and I really miss the discount! A perk for doing inventory was that they gave me a discount for one day. I was a little disappointed that they couldn't order items online for me since they were pretty much out of everything in my size, but I was able to pick up a few gems pictured above to add to my wardrobe. The pilcro shorts are probably my favorite item that I picked up. I already own 2 pairs of these shorts in cream, and pink - I was really excited they had my size in these in store. I usually hate shorts on me, but these are perfect! I also picked up a few of their seamless cami's not pictured - they are pretty fantastic too.

everything can be purchased at anthropologie

1 comment:

Christa said...

Everything is darling, especially the dress. And WOW for you! As someone with a certified paper fetish, I can't wait to the stationary. Keep us posted!

Post a Comment