Sunday, January 1, 2012

happy new years!




i hope everyone had a wonderful new years. i have so many resolutions for this upcoming year...


1. to get healthy. i have been really bad this past year with eating unhealthy and not exercising as much as i used to. I resolve to get my butt up earlier in the morning and start working out before i have to go to work. 


2. to make more art. i have already gotten started with this one. my boyfriend and i just got our upstairs redone and we made it into a studio for ourselves and it is glorious. i feel so inspired to have a space to go to after work and to start creating. i have made a number of new pieces that i need to post to this blog already, so look for them shortly :) 


3. to be more dedicated to this blog. i resolve to post more on my blog. i know i have written other posts about it but i need to get my butt into gear and start doing it. maybe i need to start posting after my morning work outs ;)


image source http://www.confettisystem.com/shop

No comments:

Post a Comment